Information We Collect
When you visit QuickRefunds office, we may collect information about you from the following categories and sources:
- Information we receive when you request service, or information from us or companies with whom we have business relationships, enter contests or sweepstakes, or complete surveys or polls, such as your name, address, e-mail address and payment or billing information.
- Information you provide when you apply for employment with QuickRefunds or any of its affiliates or partners.
How We May Disclose Your Information
Tax return information that QuickRefunds collects from you is controlled by Section 7216 of the Internal Revenue Code, the Gramm Leach Bliley Act of 1999, certain other laws, and QuickRefunds policies.
- Third Parties QuickRefunds does not share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their promotional or marketing uses.
- Affiliates or partners. QuickRefunds may provide information it collects to its affiliates or partners. We disclose information to our affiliates or partners in order to respond to your requests for information or service, or to help limit your receipt of marketing materials you have requested not to receive.
- Service Providers QuickRefunds may disclose information to a service provider in order to perform a service for QuickRefunds or perform a function on our behalf. Examples could include sweepstakes administrators that help us manage contests and sweepstakes we offer, or companies that print letters or manage our electronic mail for us. Service providers will use the information provided to them to perform the requested service as directed by QuickRefunds.
- Partners If you request service in an area served by a QuickRefunds partner, or if you enroll in a tax course provided by a QuickRefunds partner, QuickRefunds may disclose your service request or enrollment information to such partner.
- Persons Who Acquire Our Assets or Business If QuickRefunds sells or transfers any of its business or assets, certain information about our clients may be a part of that sale or transfer. In the event of such a sale or transfer, QuickRefunds will notify you. The notification procedure will be the same as the procedure we use to notify you of a change in our privacy statement as described below.
- Persons Who Request Information for Legal Purposes We may disclose your information to affiliates or partners or non-affiliated third parties when we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law. This may occur in connection with a court order, legal process, or other judicial, administrative or investigative proceeding that produces a request for information from QuickRefunds.
Links to Other Web sites and Offers for Third Party Products
QuickRefunds’s Website may contain links to third party Websites or offers for services from third parties. For any such third party products or services, you should carefully read the privacy policies of the third parties providing such products or services and conditions applicable to such products or services.
QuickRefunds is clearly indicated on our Websites. When you request products or services from such companies, you give QuickRefunds permission to provide these third parties with personal information about you necessary to fulfill or process your request.
As an example, we may have special offers for dial-up or broadband internet service on our Web site through a third party provider. If you click on a link promoting such services you may be linked directly to the third party site or QuickRefunds may collect and provide information about you to such third party to fulfill your request for such internet services.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
If we make a material change to this Privacy Statement, including a material change in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by using one of the following methods at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of such change: (1) we will post a notice on our Web site describing the change; or (2) we will send you electronic mail notifying you of the change.
Contacting Us With Questions